Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My SLK

My Small Little Kelisa get sick again. Today send him to see doctor, spend me RM70.00. In the early month, i very happy because i have extra money for this month to spend, plan to buy a dress for myself. But all is gone. This month over spend, i need to visit my sister and aunty at Johor and Singapore tomorrow and need to spend arround RM150.00 just for transportation fees, need to attend my friend wedding party on this saturday and need to give "ang pao"... Oh my god, my account become negetive already!!!

Need to plan how to cut cost for next month... :(

2 comments:

Maverick SM said...

Don't worry! Money will come... as much as you wanted. Life is about fun, and as long as you did not abuse money, then money will come to you to replenish your needs.

Your Very Sux IT Admin said...

My car wheels jam on the way back to Penang last Wednesday night. Cost me RM265 to repair...huhuhu...T.T